Legal Support on anti- corruption due diligence process
Conduct research on third party vendors of the Company and prepare due diligence report Take up
Take up ad-hoc tasks in the overall anti-corruption due diligence program
Maintain case trackers if required
Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
• Should have good research and analytical skills
• Some experience of using online search databases like Manupatra, LexisNexis etc.
• Eager to communicate and work with people from other countries and cultures
• Proficient command of English language
• LLB graduate with 0-1 year of work experience
Apply on the recruiter's website
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.