File your Income Tax Returns in Six Simple steps: –
• Firstly, for online tax filing, you will have to register yourself to the Income Tax Department’s official website.
• Then you will have to choose how you want to e-file your returns, you will be given two choices.
• Select the appropriate ITR Form as per your requirements.
• Keep your documents like PAN, Aadhar etc ready before you start tax filing returns.
• You need to fill the ITR Form and generate XML, then you will have to upload your form.
• Once you submit your ITR form, an acknowledgment number will be generated. In case the return is submitted using digital signature, you just need to preserve this number. If the return is submitted without a digital signature, an ITR-V is generated and is sent to your registered email ID. You will have to send this ITR-V to CPC Bangalore within 120days of ITR filing return.Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
File Income Tax Return
AllIndiaITR is the one stop for all your tax troubles. We understand how confusing it can be for the common man to file ITR, Tax Filing, Efile Income Tax not to forget the time spent in looking for meanings of income tax related terms.