Being your lawyer is looking to hire interns for legal content writing for their website.
The selected intern has to work for the content development of the website (www.beingyourlaywer.com) and the associated blog. The intern has to be vigilant about the core legal issues pertaining to affect the society at large and trending legal news. Additionally, the intern has to frame it in his/her articulations. Plagiarism is highly prohibited and shall lead to the disqualification from the internship, with immediate effect. Punctuality and dedication are what we seek from the selected intern.Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
- Any law student (under-graduate 0r post-graduate) can apply for the internship.
- The applicant must have a sound knowledge of MS Word.
- The applicant must have an excellent command over English.
- The applicant must be aware of the trending ongoing legal issues in the world.
- The applicant must adhere to the deadlines provided.
You can apply for this internship by sending us your resume along with a cover letter at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the e-mail shall be "Internship application for content writing"
- The applicant is required to submit his/her writing of about 500 words to 1000 words along with the attached resume, separately.
About Being Your Lawyer
"Being Your Lawyer” more than a website is an opportunity. It is a prospect for the lawyers and the aggrieved to meet each other. The website www.beingyourlawyer.com is a unit of the Elysian Global Research Offices LLP. Our objective is to deliver speedy legal aid to the needy and make "lawyers-client relationship" as smooth as possible, where the fuss like consultation fee will be taken care of, by us.