1. Drafting and vetting of various commercial agreements, MOUs inter-alia including Lease, Sale Purchase Agreements and other agreements.
2. Coordinating and conducting for board meeting, Recording minutes of meeting, etc.
3. Advising the management on commercial and legal aspects of various agreements entered/to be entered by the organization, legal implications of various internal policies & procedures including legal policy/strategy development
4. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management.
5. Track Compliances and ensure compliances are followed in the company.
6. Litigations of the Company & Take timely steps to protect the interest of the company
7. Co-ordination with external counsels for handling court cases.
Implementing compliances related to latest amendments / revisions in Corporate Laws, Rules & Regulations and periodically update the management on the changing legal and regulatory environment.
8. Ensuring smooth and timely flow of legal information, and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
Undertaking Industrial Competitive Analysis from Legal prospective from time to time
9. Ensuring all necessary corporate secretarial compliance.
Maintaining up to date statutory records, registers, minutes books, etc.
About Cargo Service Center India Private Limited (CSC)
Cargo Service Center India Private Limited (CSC) is a premier air cargo handling company established in India offering Airport Services, Cool Chain Logistics and Consultancy Services.
With offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Chennai, the company has approximately 1200 employees across its airport terminals and off-airport facilities.
In March of 1992, Cargo Service Center Holding (CSCH) B.V was formed as a fully owned subsidiary of Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (Royal Dutch Airlines), popularly known by its initials – “KLM”.
KLM is the flag carrier of the Netherlands and operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to more than 90 destinations worldwide. It is also the oldest airline in the world, still operating under its original name.