RostrumLegal is inviting applications from undergraduate law students from law schools in India to join the Campus Ambassador Program.
We are seeking enthusiastic, highly creative individuals to work with the student acquisition and engagement team at RostrumLegal.
You will be working with the marketing and campus ambassador team at RostrumLegal supervised by the founders to support a range of administrative and marketing tasks. You will play a vital role in student engagement as a part of the team by offering perspectives on various marketing and support related issues which is critical for registered users of RostrumLegal.
This position will suit someone with an interest in creative writing, communications, and social media. The position will require a dedication of 4 to 8 working hours per week.
Note: Students graduating in 2018 are not eligible to apply for this position.
1. Acting as an integral part of the team at RostrumLegal in attending online team meetings and training.
2. Supporting social media campaigns, as well as assisting with inquiry management at the campus level.
3. Acting as a key contact between RostrumLegal subscribers at the campus and the support team.
4. Involvement in creating academic and non-academic short legal write-ups.
5. Other activities as required to support business imperatives.
All ambassadors are required to:
1. Demonstrate a commitment to high-quality service delivery, including timely and efficient response times.
2. Display a willingness to learn and adapt to processes, developing a keen sense of professional judgment.
3. Develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships both within the team and with key stakeholders.
Benefits for Ambassadors
Applicants Selected for the Program will be eligible for following benefits.
1. A comprehensive induction program and online training.
2. Opportunity to network and grow contacts with law students and professionals from across the country.
3. Ongoing supervision, mentoring and support during the term of the contract.
4. Certificate of Experience
5. Publications on RostrumLegal
6. Free Certificate Courses on RostrumLegal
7. Branded goodies and merchandise from RostrumLegal
8. Stipend upto Rs. 5000/-
The detailed benefits will be explained to the selected ambassadors in the offer letter.
Remuneration and Compensation
All the ambassadors will receive an affiliate fee on course registration made by the students of the ambassador’s institute. The compensation will be disbursed monthly to ambassadors bank account.
Direct all your queries to Anurag Parihar (Founder & CEO, RostrumLegal) on his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your application to this contact.Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
An applicant should possess following skills to be eligible to apply for this position.
1. High level of verbal and interpersonal skills including a proven ability to edit, proofread and write clearly and accurately.
2. An interest in written communications/storytelling and content marketing.
3. Good IT skills and competencies, with a passion for technology and the ways it can be creatively used to enhance the student experience.
4. An ability to learn independently.
5. Initiative to manage workload, meet deadlines, problem solve in a mature manner, and escalate as appropriate.
Note: You have to submit a one-page statement explaining how you possess the required skills.How to Apply?:
Submit following documents as a part of your application:
1. Your current CV
2. Your cover letter - including a statement addressing the selection criteria
Application Email: email@example.com.
Last date to apply: June 20, 2018
RostrumLegal is an online learning platform for Lawyers and Law Students. Founded in 2012, RostrumLegal Caters to more than 20000 users from 80 countries around the world. The courses we deliver are intended to teach the practical aspects of the law. These courses are usually not taught in law schools.
The team at RostrumLegal is working with a mission to make professional legal education affordable and accessible to millions of people from around the world. We are using technology to disrupt the old school legal education market in India.
RostrumLegal was founded in 2012 as a dorm room startup by two law students Anurag Parihar and Aounkar Anand. Anurag is the Chief Executive Office of RostrumLegal and is currently pursuing Masters in Law at the University of Melbourne. Aounkar is the Chief Operations Officer and has recently completed his Masters in Law from NUSRL, Ranchi. Our operations are currently based out of Bangalore, India.