Job Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• Achieving Targets in various parameter assigned
• Ensuring speedy legal action, getting quick Summons, Warrants, Attachment Warrants & Executions
• Handling, driving & developing Legal Managers
• Travelling to legal manager’s base locations for regular review
• Planning Allocation of cases to Advocates
• Empanelling Advocates
• Constant monitoring of Advocates and Legal Managers & taking necessary steps then and there to improve performance Cost Efficiency Recruiting Legal Managers
• Following process & ensuring genuine MIS & Reports in time
• Ensuring proper checks and controls and strict audit compliance.
• Supporting Collections by rapid legal support to enable them to improve their collections and rollback.
• Handle legal related customer issues escalations.
• Handling Police case issues.
3 to 5 Year
About Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv, a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited, is an Indian financial services company focused on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance. Apart from financial services, Bajaj Finserv is also active in wind–energy generation.