National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi invites applications from suitable candidates in different fields of study to join as Faculty in the University. The applications are invited for the Regular/Contractual posts in the pay bands mentioned below:
1. Professor (Law) – 2 Regular Posts & 1 Contractual Posts
2. Associate Professor (Law) – 3 Regular Posts & 3 Contractual Posts
3. Assistant Professor (Law) – 12 Regular Posts & 3 Contractual Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Social Sciences)
[Philosophy, English, Sociology] – 3 Regular Posts
Political Science, Economics] – 2 Contractual PostsEligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
• The terms and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the NUSRL Administrative and Management Regulations, 2017.
• The appointments shall be governed by University Grants Commission (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) (4th Amendment) Regulations, 2016.
How to Apply?:
Duly filled in application form along with Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- (application fee) drawn in favour of
“Registrar, NUSRL Ranchi” payable at Ranchi
and with the relevant supporting documents duly self-attested should be sent to:
National University of Study and Research in Law,
Kanke, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Pin – 834006
on or before 22-08-2017.
About NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDY AND RESEARCH IN LAW, RANCHI
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) was established by Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly in 2010. The University has subsequently been recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) in September 2011 u/s 22 of the UGC Act of 1956. The University started functioning in September 2010. At present, the University has more than 500 students on roll in the undergraduate course. The University has been included as member of the CLAT w.e.f. CLAT 2012. At the undergraduate level, University offers Five-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) degree Program which consists of ten semesters. The University also started its Research Program in January 2012.
The process for admitting students to Integrated LLM-PhD of three years duration and PhD of two years duration started in August 2011 and classes for the same commenced in January 2012. With modest beginning, the University is all set to compete with global academic standards with deftly crafted teaching-learning methodology. NUSRL endeavors to share the global opportunity in law as well as legal discipline.